Showing 2 results

Archival description
Campus Plus
Print preview View:

Canadian University Press fonds

  • CAUP
  • Fonds
  • 1937-2013

This fonds consists of 20 series that contain textual, graphic and audio material encompassing all aspects of the organization and its activities and records. They are as follows: National conferences, News service, Feature service, Atlantic region of Canadian University Press, Western Region of Canadian University Press, House organ, Subject files, Graphics exchange, Campus Plus, Quebec Region of Canadian University Press, Ontario Region of Canadian University Press, Youthstream, CUP history, John H. McDonald Foundation, National executive, Newspapers, Ephemera, Videocassettes, Audio cassettes, and Discs.

Canadian University Press

Campus plus

Campus plus was an advertising placement agency owned by Canadian University Press. It was established by CUP in 1981 under the auspices of Canadian University Press Media Services Limited, and ceased operations in 2013, when it declared bankruptcy. It was created as an advertising co-op for the Press, offering advertisers a single venue for accessing member papers. This series consists of textual records comprising the history and activities of Campus plus, including: board of directors' meeting minutes and reports; planning, standards and policy documents; sales and research reports; surveys; business plans; correspondence with member papers (including boycott campaigns); financial reports; and communications documents regarding initiatives.